I started a new header as promised but when I put it into Illustrator, Andy and I both looked at it and decided it just wasn’t up to scratch. As much as I hate ditching on a piece of work and wasting the time I’ve already spent on it, there’s really no point persevering and wasting more time if I’m going to be unhappy with the finished product (I’m guilty of doing that quite a lot with all sorts of stuff, I need to get tough!). So I scrapped it and decided to try something different. I wanted to make a pattern that could be repeated so I’m hoping this one works. Now to colour it and repeat it! Watch this space!